Melanie Caruso Short Sale Specialist, SRES®
Personal Service Plus
"I first became a Realtor in 1975 after attending Lorain Community College. I then became a Registered Nurse in 1985 and specialized in geriatrics for eleven years. I have been a full time Realtor for 16 years and I am ready to work for you!"
• Specializing in Residential & Commercial Properties
• Vacant Land & Lake Front
• O.A.R. President's Sales Club
• Multi Million Dollar Salesperson
• Member of the Company Mega Million Dollar Club
• Amherst Sweda Office Top Producer from 2001 thru 2004
• GMAC Medallion & Summit Club Award
• Married w/two sons and three wonderful grandchildren
• Hobbies include gardening, sewing, and fly fishing
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information on this
site was last updated March 23, 2019 2:49 PM. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of Firelands MLS (last updated March 23, 2019 2:49 PM).
professionals and lenders may call/text you about your inquiry, which may involve use of
automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices. You don't need to consent as a
condition of buying any property, goods or services. Messages/data rates may apply.